04 Dec National Stakeholder Summit Launches EMS Performance Measures Initiative in Washington, DC
On December 2, 2014, in Washington, DC, the National Association of State EMS Officials (NSEMSO) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Office of EMS hosted a half day National Stakeholder Summit to launch the new EMS Performance Measures initiative. You can see the press release here.
Leaders of the project teams present included:
- Dia Gainer, Executive Director of NASEMSO;
- retired Maryland State EMS Director Bob Bass, MD, Chair of the Steering Committee;
- Medic Health’s own David M. Williams, Ph.D., Chair of the Measurement Design Group that will actually build and test the measures;
- RedFlash Group and JEMS co-founder Keith Griffiths, Chair of the Communications Group;
- FirstWatch’s Debbie Gilligan, Chair of the Technology Development Group: and
- Project Manager Nick Nudell
People in attendance included members of the National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC), Federal Partners, and other stakeholders.
To review the PowerPoint slides from the session, click here. Follow the Medic Health blog and our social media for updates as the project officially takes off.